All products sold by DeRUCCI come with a manufacturer’s warranty except for floor samples and clearance items. The materials used to construct your furniture or mattress set are of the highest quality; however, defects can still occur. Should you find a fault with your products, rest assured the manufacturer’s warranty covers a wide range of defects in the workmanship or materials of your purchases. Warranty coverage and length vary by manufacturer. Please refer to the Manufacture Warranty card or website for full details.
For all DeRUCCI mattresses, we offer a limited 10-year warranty which require you to support your mattress with a warrantable bed frame. A proper bed frame prevents sagging and damage to the mattress. Proper bedframes must have: At least five (5) legs for a traditional metal frame (all sizes); At least four (4) hardwood slats for platform or sleigh beds (all sizes); In addition to the standard requirements for all sizes, king- and queen-size models require a centre support that extends to the floor. All bedframes sold by DeRUCCI are considered warrantable bedframes.
DeRUCCI mattress warranties cover:
1) Sagging or body indentations of 1 1/2” or greater (Sagging can be avoided with the use of a proper bedframe);
2) Torn handles, stitches pulled out of the handle where sewn to the mattress and tears in the mattress fabric where the handles are attached.
Warranty coverage does not include:
1) Damage due to stains caused by food, drinks, cosmetics or bodily fluids may void the mattress warranty. Most stains can be avoided by using a mattress protector.
2) Mattress or slat damage due to abuse, including, but not limited to, folding, bending, and standing or jumping on the mattress.
3) Normal wear and tear of mattress fabric and materials.