All products sold by DeRUCCI come with a one-year limited manufacturer’s warranty from residential, non-commercial usage. Floor samples and clearance items are final sale and excludes from the one-year warranty. Should you find any defects with your products, rest assured the manufacturer’s warranty covers a wide range of defects in the workmanship or materials of your purchases. Warranty coverage and length vary by manufacturer. Please refer to detail terms and conditions regards to different products’ warranty. Warranty coverage is valid for original purchase order only.
For all DeRUCCI mattresses, we offer a limited 10-year warranty which require you to support your mattress with a warrantable bed frame or box spring. A proper bed frame or box spring prevents sagging and damage to the mattress. Proper bedframes must have: At least five (5) legs for a traditional metal frame (all sizes); At least four (4) hardwood slats for platform or sleigh beds (all sizes); In addition to the standard requirements for all sizes, king- and queen-size models require a centre support that extends to the floor. All bedframes sold by DeRUCCI are considered warrantable bedframes.
Your warranty covers the following items during normal usage:
- Torn handles, stitches pulled out of the handle were sewn to the mattress, or tears in the mattress fabric where the handles are attached.
- Coils or wires that are loose, broken, protrude or rip through fabric.
- Structural damage while using warrantable bedframe or box spring with normal residential usage.
- Sagging or body indentations of 10% of original mattress height/thickness or greater (Sagging can be avoided with the use of a proper bedframe)
Items and damages not specifically listed in the “Warranty Coverage” section are not covered, including, for example:
- Normal wear and tear of mattress fabric and materials
- Mattress or slat damage due to abuse, including, but not limited to, folding, bending, and standing or jumping on the mattress.
- Damage due to stains caused by food, drinks, cosmetics, or bodily fluids may void the mattress warranty. Most stains can be avoided by using a mattress protector.
- Structural damage from using an improper bed frame. This warranty applies to Queen and King size mattresses or box springs only if they are used on an appropriate frame with a rigid centre support having at least 5 legs or a rigid centre support having at least 5 hardwood cross slats.
- Personal comfort preference
- Sagging less than the amount specified on the warranty card
- Transportation costs
- Commercial usage, such as but not limited to: air bnb, any hospitality related business.
- Each customer’s home space is different. Our delivery team is professional and highly experienced. They will assess and communicate with customers before delivery, and point out any risks of damaging either customers’ home or the purchased good. Once customer signed the delivery waiver, warranty coverage will be voided.
Natural Wood Furniture:
Natural hardwood product comes with a one-year limited manufacturer’s warranty from residential, non-commercial usage except for floor samples and clearance items. Natural wood is an organic material and as such, every piece produced by our suppliers is unique in character and appearance. Knots, unique grain patterns and other striations in the wood can all be present in solid wood and are not considered to be a defect. Therefore, aging, cracks due to contraction and expansion of wood, and differentiation amongst grain and appearance are to be expected. These natural characteristics of solid wood are not considered manufacturing defects, and therefore, if they are present on a piece of furniture, they are not grounds for refunds, replacements, or cancellations. All-natural wood furniture must be inspected by customer either upon self-pick up or delivery. It is customers’ responsibilities to inspect the natural wood product and sign off the warranty disclaimer upon self-pick up or delivery. Should you find any defects with your products after pick-up or delivery, please contact us within 24 hours and initiate warranty claim procedure.
Care Instruction for solid wood product:
- Keep handmade wooden furniture away from heaters, radiators and avoid exposure to prolonged periods of strong sunlight. Heat and sunlight can dry out wood furniture.
- Use felt-bottomed wood coasters to protect solid wood furniture from water rings. Metal and paper coasters can cause condensation.
- Don’t put hot objects directly on hand carved solid wood furniture. Heat can damage the finish. Use a tablecloth, serving plate, coasters or placemats when serving hot foods or beverages.
- To clean your handmade wooden furniture, wipe gently over the surface of the wood once a week using a dry cloth.
- For stains and spills, wipe in the direction of the wood grain using a slightly damp cloth.
Natural Marble/Stone furniture:
Natural marble/stone product comes with a one-year limited manufacturer’s warranty from residential, non-commercial usage except for floor samples and clearance items. Natural marble/stone is a crystallized form of stone and as such, it comes from different quarries and regions all over the world, and the marble from each place has its own unique characteristics, from color to porosity. With real marble, no two slabs are the same. DeRucci is not responsible for return or exchange natural marble/stone merchandise due to dissatisfactory of its natural pattern. All-natural marble/stone furniture must be inspected by customer either upon self-pick up or delivery. It is customers’ responsibilities to inspect the natural marble/stone product and sign off the warranty disclaimer upon self-pick up or delivery. DeRucci is not responsible for normal wear and tear of natural marble/stone product. DeRucci does not warrant any dents, scratches, stains, and other damages caused by improper usage of the merchandise by the customers after self-pick up or delivery. Should you find any defects with your products after pick-up or delivery, please contact us within 24 hours and initiate warranty claim procedure. Please follow proper care instruction when using your natural marble/stone products.
Care Instruction of natural marble/stone product:
Marble, Granite, Limestone & Travertine should be washed with a clean, soft cloth and fresh warm water. Then as an additional safeguard, wash your natural stone surfaces periodically with warm water and a mild neutral detergent. This should remove any residue which may have become ingrained.
- Do not use sandpaper or cleaners containing grit or abrasives on natural stone surfaces.
- Use a coaster under all glasses, particularly those containing alcohol or citrus juices. Many common foods and drinks contain acids that will etch or dull the stone surface.
- Do not place hot items directly on the stone surface. Use trivets or mats under hot dishes and placemats under china, ceramics, silver, or other objects that can scratch the surface.
- All natural stone should be sealed to protect the finish. Please consult a qualified applicator for advice on the correct sealer to use on your stone.
- If spill occurred, blot the spill with a paper towel immediately. Don’t wipe the area, it will spread the spill. Flush the area with water and neutral cleaner or stone safe cleaner and rinse several times. Dry the area thoroughly with a soft cloth. Repeat as necessary.
- Do not use products that contain lemon, vinegar, or other acids on natural stone surfaces. Rinse the surface thoroughly after washing with the soap solution and dry with a soft cloth. Change the rinse water frequently.
- Do not use scouring powders or creams; these products contain abrasives that may scratch the surface.
Leather/fabric product comes with a one-year limited manufacturer’s warranty from residential, non-commercial usage except for floor samples and clearance items. All furniture must be inspected by customer either upon self-pick up or delivery. It is customers’ responsibilities to inspect the purchased goods and sign off the warranty disclaimer upon self-pick up or delivery. Should you find any defects with your products after pick-up or delivery, please contact us within 24 hours and initiate warranty claim procedure. Please follow proper care instruction during daily usage.
The Limited Warranties on “Leather”, “Upholstered Fabric” and “Finishes and all Other Furniture Products” do not cover (i) damages resulting from excessive soiling, improper or unapproved cleaning methods, (ii) fading or other damages resulting from exposure to sunlight, (iii) damages resulting from household humidity, or (iv) damages resulting from any liquid, including but not limited to alcohol and water. CAUTION: Any use of improper or unapproved cleaning methods voids all warranties.
Massage chair comes with a limited two-year manufacturer warranty with cost of parts and labour included. If you are having issue with the product, please call 905-477-8777 or contact your salesperson. We will arrange a technician consultation and repair if it is needed. We assure any warranty claim on DeRucci massage chair will be attended as soon as we receive claim from our customer, however, due to supply delay of certain parts, service appointment may be delayed; such delay does not provide grounds for cancellation or return or full refund of DeRucci Massage Chair. Extended warranty option is available, please contact us at 905-477-8777 or your salesperson.
Massage chair has many moving parts. Caution must be used in operation (opening, closing, etc.). Children should not be allowed to play on or operate massage chair. Always leave the machine in an upright and turned off mode when it is not in use. The limited warranty coverage of leather/fabric product also applies to our massage product. Warranty cover excludes wear and tear, user error, accidental damage and natural disaster. Service by non-DeRucci approved technician will render any warranty, whether legal or commercial, invalid, and no reparation will be offered.
If a product cannot be repaired, we may offer a one-for-one product exchange at our discretion.
After the two year of limited warranty has expired, we are still able to assist with repairs, but these will be chargeable. Please contact us at 905-477-8777 or your salesperson for an up-to-date price for your product. The majority of chairs can be repaired in a single visit as we narrow down the fault before quoting. You will need to pay in full in order to proceed with the repair visit.
All decoration or art work is final sale. No return or exchange. It is customers’ responsibility to inspect the item before sales transaction take place.
All pillow or bedding set is final sale due to personal hygiene requirement. No return or exchange is allowed.
Warranty Claim Procedure:
The original bill of sale and the product serial number are necessary for the fulfillment of the warranty. Please make sure any claim for warranty service is accompanied by the necessary information to satisfy the warranty requirements. Should you find any defects with your products after pick-up or delivery, please contact us within 24 hours at 905-477-8777, or contact your salesperson. Provide us with the following proof:
- Picture/video clearly shows the defect area, and the warranty card/label attached to your purchased goods.
- For mattress, please provide a picture or video which shows a long stick or leveled object lay over your mattress naturally and have the measurement of sagging area show clearly.
Once we received the proof of defect product, we will contact our supplier and process the warranty claim on your behalf. If repair or replacement of the defect product is unavailable, client can reselect other style from our product line. In terms of refund on warranty claim policy, please refer to our Cancellations, Returns & Exchange Policy.